Applicants must be a U.S. citizen engaged in the profession of architecture or a related field and have received their first professional degree at least five years prior to the date of application.
Proposals should engage in advanced architectural investigation that contributes to the practice, teaching or knowledge of the Art and Science of Architecture. The Brunner Grant is a prestigious award given to mid-career architects. Proposals will be judged on the following criteria:
- Qualified : Applicant qualifications
- Need : The project cannot be completed without funding
- Contemporary : Engages with contemporary architectural issues
- Relevant : Engages current local and global issues
- Useful : Project results in useful end product
For full application instructions and eligibility requirements, visit https://www.aiany.org/architecture/competitions-grants/arnold-w-brunner-...