The associate director of marketing and communications will plan and implement communication strategies and oversights that support the mission of both Rice Architecture and its public programming and outreach organization, Rice Design Alliance. This position acts as a team lead and project manager for all marketing and communication activities and ensures exceptional quality of all written and visual communication materials, creating a consistent tone and a coordinated strategy across all communication platforms.
The associate director of marketing and communications will work collaboratively with Rice Architecture and Rice Design Alliance staff, as well as with Rice Design Alliance committees and board members to support its programs, events, and initiatives.
Description of Job Duty
- Develops and manages the communication and brand strategy for individual program(s) incorporating appropriate channels
- Recommends, manages, and executes integrated marketing plans / programs and strategies to meet business objectives
- Guides event planning and execution
- Manages vendors on specific projects
- Manages program budget, goals, and objectives in alignment with organizational goals
- Manages market research and analysis used to make informed decisions regarding strategic marketing direction, product segmentation and customer targeting
- Assesses market opportunities and tracks market trends
- Recommends marketing improvements based on findings
- Writes, designs, and coordinates the production of communication and marketing materials
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Visit this link for full job listing and application instructions.