Branded Content / Commerce Manager
The Branded Content Manager works in tandem with brand partners to write and produce native content that is interesting, informative, and targeted to the Dwell audience. Brands may range from the kitchen and bath category, to the automotive industry, to the smart tech world—in each case, the writer develops an angle that both authentically represents the brand and speaks to Dwell’s core mission of advocating for modern design. This is a full-time position based in Dwell’s San Francisco office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, English or related field
- 2-5 years of relevant writing experience
- Clear, engaging writing style and interest in covering diverse categories
- Attention to detail and the ability to self-edit
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Background in design and architecture preferred
- Marketing editor background preferred
- Lead native content creation through the ideation, development, and revision stages, upholding Dwell’s high editorial standards and optimizing for a web and mobile audience
- Work with Brand Directors to set a production timeline and maintain the calendar, obtaining the necessary assets from the client on an ongoing basis
- Conduct research and interviews as needed to write stories
- Coordinate timing and logistics with videographers for native video content
- Make the Dwell database more robust by categorizing photos and products, creating new products for the Shop, and curating style guides when needed
- Assist with editorial content when needed
To apply for the Branded Content / Commerce Manager position in San Francisco, please submit your application here.