ACE Mentor Program
- Familiarity with the ACE Mentor Program.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem solving skills.
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Attention to details and ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Act as liaison between the local ACE Mentor affiliates and the National Organization.
- Act as liaison between all the affiliates in a specific region.
- Provide support to affiliates by:
- Ensuring Board of Directors’ organization and strength.
- Providing direction for financial solvency, fiscal compliance and long-term strategic planning.
- Guidance for recruitment of firms and securing commitments for additional mentor.
- Identifying ways to engage local school districts to increase the number of students.
- Assisting in the identification of local and regional funding sources to help affiliates to raise money as deemed appropriate.
- Assisting with systematic improvement to accomplish affiliate goals.
- Assist in day to day administrative trouble shooting.
- Assist with database issues.
- Train and guide new affiliate leaders.
- Evaluate and review affiliate activities, including:
- A mutually agreed upon set of annual goals for Regional Director and individual affiliates in a specific region.
- Gathering and reviewing necessary compliance documents
- Completing of Annual Affiliate Program Report.
- Develop Regional activities, including:
- Assisting with relationships of colleges and universities.
- Serving as the liaison to regional industry associations (ABC, AGC ASLA, ASCE, MCAA).
- Acting as the ACE National representative for the designated region.
- Organizing and facilitating regional meetings and best practice sharing.
- Attend other relevant regional conferences and meeting as the ACE representative.
- Identify and guide new potential affiliates.
- Ensure proper communication support by:
- Attending occasional local ACE board meetings.
- Maintaining ongoing communication with local boards and the ACE National Office.
- Publicizing the ACE Mentor Program throughout the region.
- Coordinating and facilitating regular regional (state-based) information conference calls.
- Organizing and facilitating regional meetings.
- Gathering information from affiliates for national distribution.
- Coordinate National organizations and sponsors for local affiliates, including:
- Working with national sponsors to engage them in all locations
- Other activities as deemed necessary by ACE leadership.
To apply or for more information, contact email@example.com.
Saturday, January 5, 2019