The Association of Architecture Organizations is comprised of both organizational and individual members. We currently have a roster of over 150 members, across 75 U.S. cities and 10 countries. Dues are collected on an annual basis with invoices issued to you just prior to the anniversary date of your initial enrollment in the AAO Network. Membership categories for both individuals and organizations available, with dues for organizational members scaled by budget size. For more information on these options, visit our Membership Levels page. To explore AAO's current membership list, please visit our Member Directory.
So, why join the AAO Network?
Here are a few of the most commonly cited reasons from current AAO Members.
1. Meet funders and global leaders of both established and emerging groups in the public engagement / public interest architecture field.
2. Gain access to a broad network of professionals—individuals who develop and manage programs devoted to engaging local communities in architectural appreciation, design education, and advocacy for the built environment.
3. Promote your organization and broadcast your latest news, job openings, and program sharing opportunities with a targeted network of peer organizations and interested individuals.
4. Receive discounted registration at AAO events and conferences.
5. Receive complimentary subscription to the monthly AAO eNews - the most widely read publication summarizing the programming efforts and impact of nonprofit architectural and design organizations (with over 3,000 subscribers).
How to Enroll
AAO’s membership enrollment form can be found here.
Easily renew your membership here.
You will be given the option to pay with credit card via our secure site, or to mail in a check separately. See the Contact Us page for our postal address.
Please note that Glatz Management Services handles all membership payment processing for AAO.