There are a number of different entry points for enrolling in the AAO Network. Dues for organizational members are scaled by budget size and discounts may apply for certain international organizations. Read more for a specific listing of benefits, or visit our Contact Us page to inquire about membership options.
Associate Membership is open to architects, curators, design educators, and interested members of the public who do not have active volunteer or employment ties with an architecture organization or design school.
- Invitations to all AAO Member events
- Discounted registration to annual AAO Conference
- Subscription to monthly AAO e-News
- Recognition (text credit) in membership rolls
Tier 1: Small Organizations (budgets of $249,999 or less)
Tier 2: Medium Organizations (budgets from $250,000 to $2,000,000)
Tier 3: Large Organizations (budgets over $2,000,000)
BENEFITS FOR ALL TIERS INCLUDE:
- All benefits listed for Associate Membership (above), PLUS:
- Unlimited enrollment for staff and/or volunteers in AAO
- Discounted registration to annual AAO Conference for staff and/or volunteers
- Logo recognition and organizational profile in interactive Member Directory
- All benefits listed above for Organizational Membership, PLUS:
- Permanent listing as a “Sustaining Member of AAO”
- Prominent recognition on AAO literature and website
How to Enroll or Renew
Easily join or renew your Organizational membership here.
Individual (Associate) Member?
Easily join or renew your Associate membership here.
You will be given the option to pay with credit card via our secure site, or to mail in a check separately. See the Contact Us page for our postal address.
Please note that Glatz Management Services handles all membership payment processing for AAO.
Note: International Membership Dues Discount
Applicants from some areas of the world may be eligible for an annual dues discount, based upon the yearly World Bank's World Development Indicators. Please Contact Us to see if you qualify.
- Low-income economies receive 66% discount on annual dues
- Lower-middle-income economies receive 50% discount on annual dues
- Upper-middle-income economies receive 33% discount on annual dues